Sign up

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Life After Death

Do you believe in life after death?

That’s a touchy subject for some and an intensely debated topic for others. For me, it’s a simple rationale. Is it possible to convert the thoughts in your head into tangible text for others to then read? If you write something from your desk at home, can it be shared all over the world in places you’ll never go and with people you may never meet?

Energy is everything. It is the difference between life and death. When you share your thoughts with others through writing, your energy transfers to them as you share a portion of your life. I often write about my grandparents for this reason. Even though they are both deceased, their stories and experiences still live on in my mind. Thinking about them and the lessons they taught me can quickly change my mood from bad to good and convert a scowl into a smile.



Writing and sharing these stories with others has the same effect on a much larger audience. It feels good to know that my grandparents are still remembered and that their life-lessons still hold true. It also makes me feel great to be the author of their stories and the conduit through which they pass on to others.


So are my grandparents still alive? Physically, no; but spiritually, emotionally and mentally, they live on through my words – and the energy in these words can convert into physical actions by others as they emulate them and the lessons they taught. So you tell me – are they still alive?

No comments :

Post a Comment